step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[281]
weeeeeee spreeing Big Grin

He could see the submissive, nervous way to which the female held herself and the man understood. She was small in her lupus form (he assumed she possessed the Luperci gene, so few did not) that had he been hostile, she would have stood little chance of fighting. It would have been much more sensible to have been in a pack, for their protection, but he could detect no collective scent on her and assumed from the wild scents that clung to her, she was a loner. Of course, the Stormbringer Clan in the Moonstone Lakes was not actually a pack, but Saul knew they were beginning to acquire a collective scent having spent so long around each other. It wouldn't be as strong and potent as an actual pack, but it was there. Her demeanour change on par with his own and he smiled in an encouraging way before she opened her mouth and answered him. He snorted, a soft shake of his head given.

Only from thoughts I would rather escape anyway. He reassured, tail flicking easily to demonstrate his amiability at this situation. She continued, introducing herself as Colibri Haki, or Coli for short. It's lovely to meet you Coli. What brings you around here? He asked, green eyes bright and interested in the female before him. She was an interesting looking wolf- her tail was docked and she was small, willowy. He might have said she was a hybrid, but he wouldn't know much about them. He hadn't even been aware that his own bloodlines were tainted until Bran and Niernan had informed him of his traiterous blood, although Saul understood very little about the Stormbringer/Dawnrunner conflict.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread