step outside these walls
[html]
Also I fail at spreeing! xD WC: 214

"Nice to meet you too... Saul," she murmured, dipping her head politely. It had been a long time since she had gone through the motions of formality; usually her greeting someone consisted of her being a cranky loner growling at them to leave her alone. It reminded her of her time spent as a pack member; lots of bowing and scraping and being polite to wolves of higher rank that her. Following rules wasn't so bad, though... not if it meant letting down her guard a little, trusting those who shared the same territory...

The Stormbringer male seemed interested in carrying a conversation with her, so Coli neatly tucked her bobtail between her haunches and settled into a seated position. "I can't say anything in particular brought me here... just wandering, sniffing around. Thought maybe I could find an easy meal. Without attachments to a pack or family, there's no reason to stay in any one place long." True enough, albeit vague -- easier to explain than delving into the discovery of Lilin's existence, or wrestling with thoughts of her first love and whether or not she could ever see Anu again. "'Thoughts I would rather escape', yeah, I get that." She grinned humorlessly, knowing all too well the burden of an overactive mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread