step outside these walls
[html]
=3 WC: 305

It seemed they had found common ground after all. Colibri visibly brightened, ears perking forward with interest. "You were a Dahlian too? Cercelee, the first alpha, is my cousin -- I had a lot of family there, Mew, Conor and Emwe, all the Soul and Sadira relatives..." She trailed off as she realized they must have been there at different times, if Saul had actually grown up there. She had never met a wolf named Nayru. "Is... that what happened? They merged to form... Ichika?" She tilted her head quizzically at the foreign name, unfamiliar with some of the younger packs in this area. At least she finally learned what happened to her old home -- it had been disconcerting to realize there were no signs of it anywhere she looked. If Cercelee and her mate had never returned, it made sense that her old packmates would be willing to move on without them. But what had happened to her baby brother, Conor? Was he not a leader of this Ichika? Coli frowned, finding that some of the answers just lead to more questions.

Then the rest of Saul's words sank in, and she blinked in surprise. "Did you say... Lilin? She's your cousin?" Blue eyes peered curiously at the male, as if studying him all over again. Lilin was her sister by means of their father, but her other half was Stormbringer black... and apparently that made Saul her relative. What a coincidence -- Lilin had been too reserved to mention any companions by name. "I was at that lake when I met her. Did she... mention me at all?" Coli didn't want to reveal anything that would tread on Lilin's toes, not if the two cousins were living together. It was almost pathetic how desperate she was to make her sister like her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread