step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[438]
<33

Their conversation was unexpected, especially as it seemed neither of them were looking for someone to talk to. But they'd struck on a common denominator and their conversation had taken off. Of course, he couldn't have known that it would stray into such uncomfortable topics. He thought that talking about Dahlia would have been good, a nice way to get his mind off of things. He hadn't quite factored in the tradegy that had led up to them merging with Phoenix Valley. He had never really addressed his feelings over Conor leaving, although he'd grieved when Saluce had informed him of the mans death. The two had been close in Dahlia, even if it was just a teacher-student relationship. His relationship with Bris had tacked him on to the edge of their family of Stormbringers and he'd been accepted. Her admission that Conor was her little brother caused his stomach to flip softly, unease filling him before her inevitable question.

Unlike some, Saul was not a lier and he was awful at it even if he did attempt to foil another person. The obvious discomfort he displayed at this topic would have been a big indicator that something bad had happened to the russet man. Green eyes turned sympathetic, albiet watery as he thought of Conor, before he took a breath. I'm sorry to have to tell you Coli... Conor was killed about a year ago. His son, Itachi Lykoi, is responsible He offered, his voice barely above a whisper as he told her of her brothers killer. He hadn't meant to be the bearer of bad news, but it wasn't fair for her to be kept in the dark because he was scared of telling her. He might not know her at all, but he knew if the situation was reversed, he would want to know.

She looked back up at him, his despair at his situation with Lilin plain and clear alongside the bomb he'd just dropped about Conor. Her words however, were a little soothing. He knew next to nothing about the man they both called father, other than his apparent lack of care for his children. Still, it was a good thing that Lilin had some relations that weren't entirely crazy. A sister... That must be a big thing for both of you to take in. He murmured softly, trying to imagine Lilin with relations separate from the Stormbringers. It would be good for her, to connect with the other half of her roots. His thoughts turned inward, although he kept green eyes firmly on Coli, trying to anticipate her reaction to Conor's death.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread