step outside these walls
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[252]
fiiiiinishing!

His question seemed to suspend in the air, hanging over both of them. He'd meant it in a casual manner- he understood that it was a big decision for anybody and more especially for the female in front of him, but the sentiment was there none the less. He wanted to get to know Lilin's sister and felt that the two would benefit from being in some kind of proximity to one another. He knew Lilin was stubborn when it came to most things, but he hoped she would remain polite and friendly when it came to her sister. Her hesitation was enough of an answer for the moment, although verbally she seemed torn. He allowed a smile to wash over his face, genuine and sweet in return- she didn't have to make her mind up yet, they would be at the Lakes for a while longer yet.

She gave him a compromise instead and declared that she would be around the Dampwoods for a little while yet. He gave a soft nod as she stood. I'll be sure to do that. He offered as she turned to walk away. He stood himself, watching her move. And Coli? Look after yourself okay? He offered, a soft plea for her to see that while her brother was gone, she had gained some family as well. He turned back to the building in front of him, deciding that perhaps a little scavenge would be beneficial in some way before he returned to the Lakes.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread