then the time of trouble commences
[html]

While it says that the meeting goes back to Salsola, I figured it might be easier to just do it all here. << Also, Nat, Zeke isn't super lanky--he's actually rather thick for a coyote. :>

It hardly surprised Siv that a group came to meet them. This did not look intentional—they had all emerged from various areas ahead, three on horseback and one on her own two feet. It was the blonde coyote that spoke, though Siv had little trouble spotting the leader. Sirius had described him (in so many words) and the red horse was a towering testimony of authority. The darker hybrid, much larger than the others, caught her eye if only for his mass. Both of the males were well built; neither were as lean as Sirius, though this too, did not surprise her. Breeding was a peculiar thing.

Though it was a subordinate who spoke, Siv focused her attention on the golden coyote. “I am here on behalf of my King,” she explained to him, and saw a faint reaction. It was hardly noticeable—a faint twitch at the corner of the coyote’s mouth—but she was pleased to know he had been expecting such a thing. “We are here because our home has been attacked as well. This cannot go on. We must join together in order to find our assailants, or wait idly by while our families fall.”

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread