then the time of trouble commences
[html]

WC :: +280

OOC :: Thanks Mel, I'll edit it.

Helotes' eyes wandered over the gathered; it was a cornucopia of canines, just as they perhaps seemed. From what Helotes had gathered, there were some kind of ties, whether of blood or word, between Salsola and Inferni. But the dark Lykoi held no love for them, despite he knowing that there were relatives of his there. To him, they seemed like a dark, secretive bunch with no good intentions. He was sure that they coming here to speak with Ezekiel was not for Inferni's benefit in the least, but only for their own.

More Inferni members appeared, Emmanuelle, and another he did not recognize. The blonde woman was the first to speak, quite to Helotes' surprise. Despite this, the large, black Salsolan female completely ignored her and instead spoke to the Aquila. She said that she had been sent by her king, and Helotes nearly scoffed but remained silent, and turned to Ezekiel when she had finished speaking. His face was grim and stoic and he said that they should speak openly about the situation at hand, that it enveloped them all.

Helotes turned his eyes back to the group, not looking at anyone particularly, I am Helotes Lykoi, Hydra of Inferni. I have fought against the Boreas, as I'm sure you all have by the looks of you. The other warriors and I would be willing to talk to your own, to see if some plan can be established against the enemy. He words were curt, but clear. He did not want to make this interaction between the two packs anymore friendly then it had to be, but there was a goal to be achieved, and lives to protect.

<style>
.rattlotes b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.rattlotes p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.rattlotes .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.rattlotes {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6r6A.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.rattlotes p b:before {content: open-quote}
.rattlotes p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread