taste the night
[html]

(380)

Being this close to every inch of his body and not being able to touch him was maddening to the point of physical pain. It was excruciating and it felt as though it would never, ever go away. There was no better example of a greater struggle between mind and body- she'd never experienced anything like it before and it almost made her want to cry out in desperation. His breath ruffled her fur just above her pareo, warm and inviting - it was outright tantalizing and completely unconscious on his part. She'd come to him out of gut instinct; she had no goals, no speech prepared - initially, all she'd wanted to do was to feel his body next to hers. Realization washed over her when his forehead connected with her chest though; on this night, she would forfeit morality and follow her heart. Perhaps, not in a wholly conscious way, she'd known all along.

There was no need for an apology; she sincerely had not been vexxed by the authoritative posture he had adopted. In her mind, they were equals and both of them had succumbed to their own emotions. Neither of them were blameworthy. "I wish I knew," she countered distantly, visibly lost deep in thought. What could they do? Pretend their relationship was normal and live a lie? Meet up like this every night and hide it from the rest of the world? His slight shift in position brought her out of it just in time to accept his gentle caress; almost immediately, she had caved in and pressed her cheek against his palm. It might not have been much from an outsider's point of view, but it certainly meant the world to her. "I'm not going anywhere. Let's take it one day at a time." she concluded, hoping it would reassure him and tame whatever insecurities preying upon him.

While he had the upper hand in his current domineering position, the entirety of his weight rested solely on his one arm and that gave the two-toned femme enough initiative to finally apply a slight pressure on the small of his back, anything that would bring him down to her level - anything to feel his body melt against hers. "I'm here right now. Lie with me."

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread