taste the night
[html]

[624]
-chews-

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

While is was correct that they hadn't verbally labelled whatever it was between them, Saul knew that they were on the same page. They both understood that this relationship was something that would take time to come to terms with, to make up in their minds that it really didn't matter if they shared ancestors. A small part of Saul already accepted that there was nothing he could do about the feelings he had for her, while a larger part still wrestled with the implications of what they were doing. At this very moment in time, they understood each other in an instinctual way, and no words needed to be passed between them to try and define anything in this moment. They simply were, and Saul revelled in the feeling of just being with her, of laying on top of her, feeling her body beneath his. He couldn't help the soft hum of pleasure from his lips as she shifted her body with his.

Her leg slipped between both of his, making their embrace much easier and more natural. With a grin, he allowed his legs to straighten out, laying flat against the ground and encasing the leg she had slipped between his own. His knees still remained bent to take off a little weight, but it would certainly look from the outside as though they were one person, tangled close together. Cinnamon backed ear twitched forward as she chastised him, a grin spreading over his lips at her light-hearted tone. It was nice to hear it from her, when their conversation had been harsh just moments before. That I do. Perhaps you can find a way to shut my mind off for a while. He suggested, tipping his head to the side and allowing a teasing tone to flavour his voice.

With their bodies pressed so close together, it was difficult to tell where one body stopped and where the other started and in truth, Saul hadn't noticed her dress riding up. He, of course, was still naked and he assumed that this position would have been uncomfortable for her, she didn't seem like it though. The way her fingers dug into his shoulders, pulling him down further, suggested that he wasn't close enough, not nearly enough. And he understood, the need to get so close to her that they did merge into one. Silence enveloped them, although tension resided in both bodies, the need for friction warring with their self control. It seemed Lilin had more control at the moment, as she opened her mouth and asked him a question, the gentle nudge of her nose against his cheek an encouraging movement.

I got lost and went all the way up to the Halycon Mountains. I saw Kiara, an old pack mate from Ichika, who had just had pups. Ichika is no more, they have split ways. I hunted with her and then left to see if I could find you. I went too far trying to skirt New Dawn's borders and ended up on the other side of the bay. He spoke calmly, depsite admitting that he'd followed her, which in itself was a little creepy. I found an old town in the trees, and when I looked further, I found houses partially buried in the ground. They were in tack, unlike most of the towns around here. It looked like a good place to settle with a pack. He hadn't realised that idea had slipped out. They'd discussed making a pack on their birthday party, but Saul hadn't remembered much of what they'd said. He supposed it was in his brain somewhere, manifesting in his view of the world- it had seemed like a good place to settle to him.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread