taste the night
[html]

[510]
-chews-

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

Their meeting had turned from a bittersweet reunion, to battling their demons, to this sweet exchange of words that caused a heavy glow to warm his belly. Although laying on top of Lilin was something he fantasised about, it was a little strange just lieing on her. Of course, he wasn't going to move away from her, his skin tingled just being this close against her. They were close and he relished this feeling of being with her, even if they were more confused about what was going on between them than ever. His fingers couldn't help their gentle caress of her cheek, diving into her hair, rubbing along her jaw. She was irresistable, especially when she had fitted herself to eagerly against him. He could see her eyelids drooping softly and he smiled softly down at her. He didn't think about his son, or the sun brightening the first bits of dawn. He did however notice her words, spoken with the heavy weight of promise that kicked his heart into gear. I'd like to spend many nights with you Lilin... but I guess I can settle for one for now. I'll find somewhere, away from all of this, for us.

He made his own promise in return, his nose brushing hers gently as he tried to lighten the mood. His words about finding Kiara and finding out that Ichika had been lost and she shifted, moved so that she was properly against the ground now, her hands slipping from his back and cupping his biceps instead. He smiled slightly before allowing his body to roll to the left, feeling the cool furs hit his body whilst still clinging onto her body. Returned to the position that they'd first encountered each other this evening. His arms were tight around her body once more and he jerked his head up at her question. No, I will never regret my decision to leave. He replied fiercly, but his voice was too soft to hold any real threat and he nuzzled her neck softly, a grin slipping over his muzzle as he thought of the odd little houses he'd discovered.

She was processing his words about him following her and he hoped she wouldn't freak out about it. She surprised him, her mouth opening to ask a question instead of admonishing him. He smiled, a soft chuckle escaping him. I'm not sure how many I counted, but there seemed to be a whole village of them. More than enough for us and anyone else who wants to join us. He said, thinking about those odd humps of earth, the secret doors in the side, the longer he looked the more. They certainly intrigued him. You're serious though? You'd want to move from here one more time, start a pack? He asked, words laced with concern and anxiety. Even though she'd just reinforced the idea that she wanted to settle, he needed some of reassurance. Fingers curled softly against her belly, unable to keep still and enjoying the feel of her body against his.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread