taste the night
[html]

(311)

A familiar rush of anticipation was triggered by Saul's acceptance of her request; a simple nod would have sufficed but he went far beyond her expectations. Not only did he desire her companionship as much as she desired his; her longing was countered with a promise of his own. She had no reason to doubt his word - he would indeed find the perfect Eden, this she knew. Her nose pressed against his in return, already losing herself in the future moment they would share together. Lilin was definitely overthinking all of it; her mind was running rampant and she could only thank the Gods that her beau wasn't a mindreader. ''I can hardly wait,'' she admitted coyly, a hint of badly-concealed excitement lacing her tone.

The Soulstorm heir cringed subconsciously as Saul shifted with her, momentarily taking back the warmth he'd provided until now. She had overindulged in his presence and their brief absence of concrete connection had prompted her to push back against him, urging him to take her into his arms once again. Her insistence came without restrictions this time; she felt confident in her actions, finding comfort in knowing that Saul would treat her like his queen if given the chance. ''I'm glad you did leave,'' she murmured then, in response to his fervent answer. Her head tilted back in his direction, countering his nuzzle with an amorous lick of his chin; a testament and indirect reply to his concerns.

''Saul, I would follow you anywhere. You should take us there,'' she replied, almost meekly, hoping he would catch the sincerity in her voice. There was little left to be said after that. She remained in his arms, basking in her last moments of pure joy as faint light began to pour inside; infiltrating their den through the deer skin composing the makeshift door.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread