almost believing this was not pretend
[html]
000+

She fell into his arms and the Knight wrapped them around her, clinging onto her as she sobbed into his chest. It was familiar, but he let her cry nor did he encourage her to stop. He himself could not cry and let her cry both of their hearts out. He stroked her hair as steadily as he could, even though he could tell his fingers were going to shake if he held them still. Giselle cried her fears into his chest, and Silvano only squeezed her tightly. "Leave you? Why would I leave you?" he said gently, voice wavering slightly. Giselle shouldn't have to think he'd leave her for his family. If anything, he would invite her to join them. Without her, what was he?

"I know," he said gently, resting his head atop hers as he clung to her. His emerald eyes saw the woods but did not truly take them in. He was thinking of his mother traveling back to Italy, and he could hardly contain his concern. Was she going to be okay? Was the trip safe? What about his sisters traveling with her back to their brother and the rest of their family there? What about his father? How were they all? What were the two of them to do? The Dreamers were leaving and they were stuck behind. "We have to figure out what to do, Giselle..,"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread