almost believing this was not pretend
[html]
000+

Silvano sighed as she cooed out her question between sobs. She sounded almost surprised that he would stay with her instead of leaving with his family. Or maybe it was not quite that far-fetched. If she had not fallen into his life as she had, would he have chosen to stay in these lands where his family would not be? No, he figured that if he did not have Giselle he would have found himself on the same boat as his mother and sisters heading to Italy without a backward glance. But without Giselle now, what was he going to do with himself? He had driven himself insane in his pursuit of her and leaving her behind was just not possible.

"Giselle, I'm not going to leave you behind..," he muttered gently into her hair as her sobbing slowed to an easy flow of tears. "You are my family now, too. I won't leave you behind ever." Giselle was his mate and his life now. She stopped crying and her delicate hands tried to wipe away the tears from her face. He would have helped but he was lost in his own thoughts. Her sapphires peered up at his own eyes and his glance shifted from the forest to her. She was not sure where they would go. He had no idea either, but they had options!

"Well, we can go to Casa, where Jazper is with his kids. But we can also go to the Court, where Mati had friends, and Anu's sons live." At the moment, he was leaning toward the Kingdom, where he knew Anu's sons would welcome them. But Jazper could help to train him as a Knight and could also help train Heritage into a warhorse. Both place could do it, though, and he wasn't sure where they should be. AniWaya was not for them, not after the war, not after what they had endured together. Perhaps Giselle would know where they ought to go.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread