almost believing this was not pretend
[html]

B'awwwww. WC: 399

The male's constant reassurance warmed her chilled insides, though nagging doubts tugged at her constantly. For the first time, in what seemed like a long time, she tilted her head upwards so her nose could brush his cheek. I knew it was you, amore, she whispered to him with eyes drawn closed. They were the same words she had used the night of her realization of love for the mottled prince. A part of her knew her true love would stay by her side, though some part of her would always feel guilty for being the reason of his decision. It was life-changing, she knew, but current events had been forcing them to grow up quicker than she, and perhaps even he, ever expected.

Ivory dipped tail found itself wrapped tighter around her petite form for extra warmth, as she listened carefully to Silvano's heartbeat. He would stay, and so she would go wherever he pleased, even if it meant staying there on the forest floor for their entire lives. Giselle took a sharp intake of breath as the knight carefully weighed the decisions for them, though it seemed like treachery to be thinking of another pack so soon. Still, in a few days they would not have much of a choice. The female did not know of Jazper, but heard bits and pieces of their neighbors in the northeast. Small ears perked up at the mention of the Court, their closer neighbors, and the small silver thread of hope that perhaps Anu might go to stay with her sons.

The Court seems very lovely.. she said after a time. I've only met Alder, when I helped him rescue a kitten from a tree.. Her thoughts were suddenly on the small animal they had rescued, and had the fortune of meeting one another at the same time. You could still be a knight~ Giselle mused, relating much of the Court life to a palace life, as she had read about countless times in her books. Though she tried to sound helpful as well as hopeful, the auburn haired woman felt she was failing in both of those aspects. She bit her lip harder, but stopped as soon as she winced at the pain she was giving herself. Truthfully, she didn't know much about either pack to make a whole-hearted decision. I don't care, as long as I'm with you.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-sadsky1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8abdb7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #111111; }
.elle-sadsky1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; text-align:center;}
.elle-sadsky1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-sadsky1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c5b55; background-image:url(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5152 ... sadsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c4c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-sadsky1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1-border1 {width:503px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-sadsky1-line1 {width:475px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Image © BSOD90@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread