almost believing this was not pretend
[html]
000+
blelelel

Silvano could hear the hesitation in her voice despite her words. "We'll be okay, Giselle," he said softly, hoping that he at least sounded a little be reassuring. There was nothing else he could say since he was so uncertain about all this. Whatever there was waiting for them at the Court was not something he was familiar with. He was familiar with the ranks of his birthplace, of the way of life, of the expectation that he would be a good man. What did he have in store for the both of them in with the Courtiers? Giselle could be happy anywhere there were animals, he was sure, and if it was a quaint enough place, she would return to her happy-go-lucky self. But this was still rough. What would he do without his books? Without his library? What would he do if he could not keep on training? Jazper's leaving and his father's absence meant that he had no one to go to for assistance; he would have to learn further on his own.

Heritage would be crucial to taking with them, since he would need the colt to help move their possessions. They would leave behind their beds and shelves and desks. All he would take would be his books and his clothes, and Giselle was sure to do the same, except adding on her cooking utensils. "Heritage is doing okay. His.. training has slowed down but it's expected. I'm sure the Court has someone to help train him." He was getting bigger, but the colt was only a few months over a year. He ought not to be ridden hard for a good couple of years and Silvano foresaw a slow move from the Manor to the Court. "We'll be alright. I know we will." Silvano attempted a smile and kissed his mate's head lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread