Puppy love
[html]

Word Count → 339 :: Out of Character text

Isa noticed Cadmeia seemed a little jumpy when she shifted, perhaps she wasn’t around many when they shifted. She was still rather young too. She spoke up after Isa introduced herself, saying how she liked the silver woman’s name. Thank you dear. Cadmeia is a beautiful name as well. A large smile crossed her face as the fox kit came up to her and rubbed against her leg, a squeal of excitement escaping her. It was the cutest thing Isa had ever seen. Cadmeia was such a sweet young girl, and she didn’t seem to have any parents or guardians around either. Perhaps she could ask Jazper if she could adopt the girl as her own.

As Cadmeia nuzzled her paw, Isa leaned down to lick the top of the girls head. She plopped down beside the young girl and playfully nipped at her cheek, already seeing Cadmeia as her own. Is there anything you would like to do today Cadmeia? I was hoping to spend the day with you and I thought you could pick out a few things you want to do. She smiled as her tail wagged behind her. Maybe she really would adopt Cadmeia soon. It would have to wait till her cycle ended though.

<style>
.isafly-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wajg-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:223px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.isafly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.isafly p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.isafly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.isafly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread