Puppy love
[html]

Word Count → :: Out of Character text

So Cadmeia liked Lilies huh? That would be a great idea for a pendant for her. Perhaps a white one. It could wait for the moment though, she would spend time with the young fox kit for a while first. A large smile crossed her face when Cadmeia decided she wanted to make a daisy chain. It would look absolutely adorable on the young girl. I think that is a great idea sweetheart. Isa watched as Cadmeia jumped into the air before nuzzling against her leg. She was the cutest little thing Isa had ever seen and only got cuter the more time the silver woman spent with her. Want to help me gather the daisy’s then?

<style>
.isafly-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... wajg-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:200px; height:223px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.isafly {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.isafly p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isafly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.isafly p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.isafly b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread