you are the last dragon
Awe! *snuggles*

[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

She looked back down at her book as he approached, quietly looking over her shoulder towards the message of warbled letters and odd accent marks. His observation brought a hot blush beneath the fur of her cheeks. Oops, she muttered, hastily shutting the book and stuffing it back in it’s place on the bookshelf. She sighed, lowering her arms dejectedly and stalking off slowly to another shelf. I think I can read these… she mused aloud, picking up a blonde book whose title read “Medicinal Advents” by someone named “Blake Caruso, M.D.”. She scrolled through the pages, tilting her head back and forth at some of the words. Hey, this stuff looks familiar…

She dragged her finger down a terminology page, and paused at a few of the pictures; one of a sprained ankle, another of a broken wrist. Hey, listen to this, Laurel! ‘Broken bones must be set in the proper position in order to mend properly. A split and/or cast can be used in order to recreate the proper position...’ I think I knew that… She continually flipped through the books, smiling vaguely. They have poisons, toxins, medicines, terms… everything in this book! Can I keep it? It was a sort of naïve question, for who would care? But Asa was considerate, as well as polite, and turned her mis-matched eyes towards her companion hopefully.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread