you are the last dragon
*hands a Popsicle*

[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

She beamed down into the pages of the book as Laurel gave her the go-ahead; she closed it, figuring there would be plenty more time to read through it. As he spoke again, she had just wandered back to the front desk to set the book down, placing it there so that she didn’t have to carry it, but so that she would not forget it. Her unmarked ear flicked vaguely at his observation, and she turned her muzzle towards him, even whilst he was looking nonchalantly down a row of book. Maybe… she mused more to herself than him, though found herself quite uninteresting; therefore brining her attention back to Laurel.

She moved slowly after him, mis-matched eyes glancing the shelves she passed, just in case another book struck her as readable or interesting. Asanotohl came to stand behind Laurel, her gaze intently upon the back of his vest. He wore clothes, and she could not tell how common or uncommon this was, seeing as she could not remember hardly anyone or anything. She touched the small of his back lightly, in case he didn’t already know she was there, then her hand slid to the bottom of his vest, softly grasping the tender edge of the fabric and smiling absently. Hey, Laurel…? she said quietly. Are there clothes in this place? She dropped her hand from his vest and stared idly down at her bare chest. Not having any clothes didn’t bother her, so she supposed she was used to it; that maybe this was natural for her, so this was more a curiosity experiment than anything. I think I want… erm, I mean, can you teach me to wear them?

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread