you are the last dragon
[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

Disappoint shone in her mis-matched eyes as Laurel stated that there were no clothes available here; it had almost turned into a pout, but she found herself smiling despite the fact. Well then, this’ll be a first for both of us, then… I think, she mused, adding the last part in recognition of her inability to remember whether or not she’d worn clothes before. He added that they could go in search of another store, if they were finished here. I can come back here anytime! Besides… I have a good book for now.

Rain or not, she grabbed Laurel’s hand and made for the door, grabbing her book as they passed the front desk. She pushed open the unlocked doors with a slight bit of difficulty, but led herself and Laurel out into the rainy streets. She looked up at Laurel and smiled, her eyes squinting against the rain that fell upon her face. Carefully holding his hand in her own, she partially led the way down the street, peering into broken and dusty windows; yet not entirely sure what they were looking for.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread