you are the last dragon
She reminds me of a girl I saw in a thrift store one day... putting on the hats and the shoes, hee. XD
[html]
He trailed after her after circling around one of the racks, his tail swinging out of the way as he narrowed weaved between everything. From the hangers to the clothes both on them and on the floor, he partially felt like he needed to watch his step. By now his eyes had meandered elsewhere, quietly taking in the cracked designer plaster that ringed the room that they were in. “Take as much as you want,” he murmured after her, perhaps almost too quiet for her to hear. After a few more minutes of rummaging around, she came running back over to him and haplessly turned the dress fifteen thousand ways than the one way it went. Laurel couldn't help but laugh as he took a hold of the dress—the material was soft, he noted— and turned it right side up and held it against her. “There you go, it goes like this. I guess you take it from the bottom of pull it over your head, or somethin’” since dresses weren't exactly things he wore on occasion.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread