Sing, Little Birdie
[html]

--

She remained in silence, relaxing as much as she could as she waited. Gamble remained on her cloaked-covered shoulder patiently, crimson, beady gaze upon her features. The dame remained solemn as she sat, hands folded in her lap.

It wasn't until Gamble gave a slight warbling tune, alerting the blind woman of the two fellows approaching, one of course, being the stormy-pelted Alaki. Wander could feel a fearful lump catch in her throat, as well as a feeling of dread, which only worsened with the blurred outline of the stranger. The dame found herself questioning every thought in her head. Why on earth had she come to this place anyhow? 'Oh hey, Alaki, I'm pregnant with your baby, so I'm just gonna go now!' Now what kind of thought process was that? A foolish one. That's what kind of train of thought she was following.

She stuttered slightly when addressed, alarmed further by his tone of voice, and her head hung low, hark pinning back in an awkward manner. The woman struggled to find a coherent sentence, and remained silent for a long moment more.

Well... I... I came to talk about... Something, but, I-I can see that you're busy. It was foolish of me to come here, anyhow, she prattled on, getting back to her feet, reaching for her cane. Perhaps I'll just come by another time. Clearly now is inconvenient, and... Um.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread