Sing, Little Birdie
[html]

--

Now that was an interesting thought. What kind of business did she have? Why on earth did she come to these borders in the first place? Everything was puzzling her, and she could practically feel an anger and bewilderment emanating from the stormy-pelted brute. Well, this was certainly awkward. She hadn't expected pity or anything, she didn't want assistance, hell, if anything, she just wanted Alaki to be in the loop, to perhaps warn him. She hadn't known, but she had thought it would at least be a nice to know that she was with child.

She shuffled awkwardly on her feet, unsure of how to respond to the ghosty-hued blur. Silver-tipped hark fell back, and Gamble chirped and fluttered his wings a bit with her movement, crimson gaze on the duo before them.

It was a stupid idea to come here. I just... I made a mistake, really. Just thought I should come and mention it, though... Now I'm starting to think twice about it. It's a silly thing, really, the dame spoke, tone soft as muzzle pointed to the ground blindly. This was certainly awkward, and she had left her hand wrapped around her middle as though she had sustained a wound, though the situation wasn't quite that. She frowned slightly, taking a few shuffling step backwards.

Well... Um... Thank you for your time, but... I suppose I should leave you two back to... Patrolling, I think?

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread