M – Come away, darling. P. Amy.
[html]

An invitation to a killing spree. That's how Fang saw her words anyways. He smirked and ran his tongue along her snout and lips, licking off blood from the rabbit as he did. Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? It was more of a reply than an actual question and a chuckle rumbled into his chest which had slowly found its way against her's after he'd drawn her in.

His eyes danced around their surroundings and he brought on an idea of how to steal Amy away for a few days. I'd like to make a deal, he began and gave her a sly smile. We find some pityful being to take out of our world and then you come away with me for a few vacation days. Something of a dark, hinting spark lit in those black eyes as he starred at her. What'd you say? There was a pause as if to wait for her to answer but no matter the answer he lowered his head and nipped at her neck because, whether he knew it or not, a strong craving was built up for her body with his that'd been there since they'd met.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread