M – Come away, darling. P. Amy.
[html]

OOC

The blood that had been placed on her coat drew Fang in nice and close. Twisting her head she hummed happily as his tongue caressed her, a rather sensual stroke as it pivoted along the twists of her muzzle. Smiling she nodded her head, teeth grazing over his cheek, gently pulling where it joined at the neck, resisting the urge to trail along down there. A small laugh came from Amy at his response. So eager for the kill. Just like her.

As soon as a deal was mentioned the mirth in her eyes vanished. A colder more businesslike demeanor took over. She wasn't going to be outwitted here. Amy listened to the proposition carefully. It wasn't much, just her going away with him after they made a kill. Not interesting enough. If he wanted her to himself he would have to do much better than that. Twisting her head Amy grabbed his ear as her neck was nibbled. Perhaps I'll come along. But only if you land the killing blow, and make it worth my while. If the kill wasn't entertaining, she'd return to the pack.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread