M – Come away, darling. P. Amy.
[html]

OOC she probably wont be back for a month and can wrap up

His hands wrapped around her hips, generously low to feel her curves as she swayed in his grip, letting him feel the full range of her body. She knew that she had wanted Fang to make the final kill. That was what held her there. That, and his touch was so amazingly sweet. Fangs brushed her lips as he took her in a kiss, leaving her to drown in him, tasting the kill and the sweet, sweet victory. Tail wagging she was almost reluctant to pull away.

Languidly Amy nodded her head. We made a deal. I never break my deals. The pack could wait a couple days. The trade wouldn't suffer if she delayed her travels a little. His hands ran over her body, and Amy pulled open his hand. Kissing at it Amy moved along to the canine's flesh. Gripping the throat in her mouth Amy grinned savagely before tossing it away, licking her lips from the taste.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread