One More Down
[html]

OOC

Honestly, the entire pack of warriors seemed to be filled with the most moronic creatures. Why would they care about what she did at all? Amy didn't have any connection to them. They most certainly shouldn't stick their noses in other people's business, least alone hers. Stiffening at the stern tone Amy shook her head. The name doesn't matter. He's none of your business, is he? As long as he's mine, you can't touch him. She stared at him, threatening if he tried to approach her property.

Barking with sharp laughter Amy shook her head. You really think you can rescue them all that way? First your pack purchases Hadley, and now you want Raoth. What do you do with them all? Your pack will be weak if you fill it up with useless beings like them. They did have their uses, which is why she hadn't killed them, but the way the pack seemed to try using them was completely futile.

Well, it wouldn't do any harm, selling Raoth to him. After all, Raoth wasn't an all purpose slave like Hadley had been. He was a bodyguard, designed to imprint and bond to a single master for life. After Aro purchased him, the only way to stop Raoth from being with him and set him free was for one of them to die. Your sword. I'll take that as payment.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread