One More Down
Aro didn't mean to come off as angry as he was, and for that he got the response he didn't want. He took in a deep breath to keep his head clear as she proclaimed 'ownership' of him. He wasn't property, he was a living soul. No soul should be another soul's property. Aro had to do something, had to get this woman to see what she was doing to others was wrong. She could sell birds, horses, or whatever, but not other canines...it was twisted. Her didn't understand what she meant by all of them...he only saw one, had she more? Where were they? His eyes looked around casually, but quickly before she spoke a few names. Hadley? His eyes darted back to her with anger, but controlled anger. Then she spoke Raoth, that was his name. "...I thought his name was none of my business...but now that I'm wanting to buy him, it is? Simply asking for his name I get spat at...but the moment I talk business you wish to give it up with ease? Isn't that stupid.." He chuffed as she had spoke more, and he was very willing to speak on, "Now, missy, you think Casa is weak, stupid, and whatever else...but Hadley...he's being trained to fight, and we're building his confidence...now Raoth, obviously...if I buy him from you...I could use him for many things. But...none of that is your business is it?" His eyes narrowed and his arms folded over his chest as he stood tall, but always ready to dodge or fight. A smirk over took him as he waited for her reaction.

Payment was placed and Aro tried not to show how the payment bothered him. His stomach felt a twist and he tried to not let his smirk go away. His sword has never left his side since his father gifted him with it. No. She wouldn't get his sword. He had many other things, and the sword wouldn't be one of them. "...the sword would be no use to you...nor would you appreciate it as is should be..I have other things that would be of more use to you. I see you have knives...and other assorted metals...I have a great polish that I've made, and works wonderfully at keeping rust away. It also helps keep the blade clean, blood wipes away easily. It's priceless really, and I know you'd make good use with it..if you like it and want more, I will gladly supply you with six months worth...I find that fair." His face remained straight, concealing his strong feelings toward his sword. Only in death would he part from the sword.

Messages In This Thread