One More Down
[html]

OOC

Amy had mentioned the name casually, not as a gift but simply because it was easier to differentiate between the slaves that she had kept and sold by their names. It hadn't been something given to him, though Amy didn't mind if he took it that way. Her ears raised sarcastically, listening to him rant. He didn't seem to have very good control over his temper. Making him snap would be far too easy. After that, taking him down would be child's play.

Shrugging Amy accepted. If he purchased Raoth, it truly was none of her business what he did with him. She did smile at the thought of Hadley as a warrior. The foolish hybrid was a coward, unable to hurt anyone. She'd challenged Hadley to kill her once, and the hybrid hadn't been able to do it. The tug on his smirk at her words brought a smirk to her lips. She had chosen well in asking for the sword. It seemed to have great value to him.

The offer of the polish was intriguing. Amy did want that. She wanted the sword more though, a way to keep this male in her control. Turning the words over in her mind Amy smiled. I guess you believe that sword to have more worth than the coyote. As expected. I did think he was at least worth that, trained up as he is, but the customer is right. So I'll settle for holding onto the sword, until you deliver me six months worth.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread