One More Down
His brow quirked, she was confident, really too confident. It seemed she had a false sense of him, but that was fine, he'd let her think she was in control. She spoke on the payment he offered and about not wanting to give up his sword. He smiled at her phrasing, and his smile grew even after it sunk in more, "As a matter of fact, yes...this sword is worth many lives, not just one coyote. I wouldn't give this sword to save a pack...if that is wrong of me, so be it. I would fight for the pack, and I would fight for that coyote...but fighting isn't on the table, or necessary. Nor you holding onto the sword till I give you all of the polish. I had different plans, Amy." He turned his neck cracking it both ways. "I figured you could come to Casa di Cavalieri when you need more polish. That way you can see your slave is still being used as you have trained him...which, I still have not been told what your slave was trained for....Hadley, I don't know what his purpose was, but obviously he isn't a slave anymore...Raoth, though..I would like to know his purpose.." His arms unfolded to get to his belt and unattach the two gourds of polish. It was easily two months worth on his belt, maybe a month in a half if used heavily.

The gourds in hand, one completely full, the other three quarters. "Here, there should be a month or more if used heavily, saying you beat the hell out of your weapons, but if polished as needed, then two months easily. The polish is useful on many things other than weapons. Can be used on armor, shields, and such.." He held them out for her, hoping she'd settle on that.

Messages In This Thread