One More Down
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He smiled a little at the coyote as his eyes glance to him, and Aro spots the slight wag of his tail, making him smile at him. He wanted to pull the male a little closer into a hug like embrace but just massaged his shoulder a little, when Amy responded to his inquiry, "Well..seems like I am going to have to be a little tough on you, but we'll see, eh?" His ocean eyes seems firm, but gentle at him, before looking back to Amy with just a cold business like stare. "Well, I will see you in a few months, then?" He releases his hand from Roath and offers a hand shake to the woman, "I trust that the polish will be put to good use.." He gives a large charming smile to her, eyes blazed with a knowing gleam. He would continue to keep Roath as she directed, he was a man of his word, but Roath would know a knew type of master, and hopefully would come to appreciate Aro for all he has done.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread