Nightingales
[html]

--

The dame was lost in thought, contemplating the meaning of every bit of existence and as to why she was placed in such an poor situation. A sigh heaved through that pierced nose, ribs heaving as she had done so. Nimble fingers were quietly grasping her cane, drumming absent-minded on the thin tool, her mossy gaze cast downward as she leaned back into a rock, remaining silent.

The voice, however, had caught her off guard, silver and cocoa harks perked as they directed towards the sound of the pearly fellow. Slender visage turned his way, cautious as she listened. There was no malicious intent in that voice, no. There was no aggression. And this one smelled of something familiar. In fact, he smelled a bit like Cerberus. A gentle smile curved her lips with the thought of her friend. Hopefully, just maybe, this stranger would be the same in demeanor.

Oh, hello, Wander replied in a hushed, gentle tone. This? It's for my sight, or rather, lack there of, good sir.

Her voice held a slight upbeat tone, hoping for a friendly conversation without being belittled.

My name is Wander Huxley, sir. May I be so bold as to ask your alias? the dame asked, clearly eager for a conversation. And would you happen to know a fellow named Cerberus?

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread