Nightingales
[html]

OOC here!

She was not shocked, and did not seem overly nervous - Shandom was relieved for this small fact. His grin widened briefly before flitting away to be replaced with a small smirk of knowing - this girl was, apparently, lacking her own sight as well. The Gamma briefly raised a hand to his face, touching his useless left eye lightly before casting his half-ruined gaze to the ground. He understood all too well what it was like to be without sight, though he could imagine it was much more difficult for the slender girl. Of course, Shandom murmured. I understand that affliction well - I cannot see out of my left eye. It was strange for the Gamma to think of the days when he'd been balanced and not so crippled. To think, it was getting to the point where more of his life had been spent blind and alone than seeing and with a family.

My name is Shandom Qi'Vaex, Miss Huxley. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The white man flashed his toothy grin again, rolling his shoulders to release some of the tension that had built up in them. Running certainly made his muscles ache a bit, and he cast his eyes around a bit to see if there were a comfortable spot for him to sit. I do know Cerberus - he is of my pack, New Dawn. Are you friends? His voice lilted up curiously as he examined the slender girl more closely - had he scented her around the borders? He couldn't tell. He's a good man, though I do not know him particularly well. I am remiss to admit that my duties of the Gamma often take me away from the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread