Give Yourself Some Time
[html]

Word Count; 547 :: Since Deuce is now a NPC, I have asked Nat and Vannah if Deuce could be Noah's NPC to teach Noah medic stuff. Also how bad is her leg so I can have Deuce and Noah act re-act according

The pack lands where one that Noah believed that the members need to live in harmony, and peace. The pack members could able to trust the other members with and for everything and anything. The silver Subord would protect any and all the members that he lived with no matter how much they did not care for him, he would be there, and he would kill for them. No matter how much others would say how much he had changed, there was the morals that he stood by that he could not fight and would not mute when they call out to him. Seeing the female wolf laying there in pain the male felt his moral compass spinning around, letting him know in his heart that something needed fixed, and fixed now.

The male sat down and lowered his head down and offered of the silver lady a nuzzle by the cold-hearted monster, she was a pack sister and the male needed to make sure that she was safe, the male would do everything it took to protect that trust that a member should have within its pack lands.”Tell me?” He spoke softly, he wanted her to tell him everything and he would not stop at anything in order for her to give him that trust.

He tipped his head, bring his midnight black lips up to the heavens sky, calling to the one single pack member he knew that could help the silver she wolf. Calling for the pack healer the male looked back down to the lady that was laying upon the ground in pain. ”Deuce is the pack medic. She will help you.” The silver male looked down to Fayne, he really did seem to like being around her more and more, almost more than what he did with Orin.

He shot her a dirty look, she was in pain and was trying to get out of getting healed. Noah Sawtooth was not going to let that one happen. ”Yes, you’ll heal after Deuce helps you.” The male spoke to her very matter-of-factly.

The snow-white healer heard her son's call. Since they had spoken and the male made it clear that Deuce was just another pack member to her, it ripped her heart apart, she hoped that one day her son could see that she loved him...no matter what happened between them. Knowing that his call was for her medical use, she would not waste time as she knew that she had a job to do. The woman gathered her herbs as quick as she could. Coming to the silver male, the two-legged female saw the two silver wolves sitting there, one of them Noah her son and the other she had no met yet. ”Hello my name is Deuce Rhiannon, Delta and Medic of the pack. What happened here?” The white medic knelt to look at the leg, her hands moved in close ready to get down to work ”May I touch your leg?” Deuce’s two toned eyes looked to the silver lady. Without out thinking she spun her head over to Noah. ”Noah come closer, it’s about time you learn something from me.” Deuce was unclear that Noah had not told Fayne about the relationship that they had.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread