Give Yourself Some Time
[html]
OOC: Okay. That's sad that she's an NPC now though. Her leg is pretty bad. It's a bunch of deep gashes in the shape of wolf's eye. She has no clue what the wounds are in the shape of cause she can't really see it. X3 / +600

The large silver male could see right through her mask. In his eyes she could spot the yearning he had to know what truly happened that day in the forest. She lowered her gaze to the ground, flashes of those horrible traumatic memories came to her. She winced slightly as if it were happening again. The aching pain of her wound wouldn't let her mind rest from the horrible memories of Amy's cold eyes and pleased grin. The small ashy female was clenching her eyes shut, trying so hard to push the memories away. Why?! Why did they have to plague her, even in broad daylight when the sun kept a welcoming light shining down on her.

She was startled when Noah's large head craned in to nuzzle her. She breathed his presence in. She soaked up the comfort he offered her like a dry sponge. A small whimper escaped her as she pushed the top of her head into his face wanting nothing more than to break down. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Emerald orbs pleading for rest from these thoughts. She gave him a slight nod. Maybe she needed to tell him to rid herself from from the thoughts and dreams that ambushed her. Her eyes darted to the ground, she couldn't look at his soft gaze. It was only inviting her to release the tears that she'd been hiding for days now. "I went off pack lands for some stupid reason I can't remember. I was chasing a rodent for fun, then I ran into Her in the forest..." A shiver ran down her spine. She remembered Amy's eyes when she first spotted her with that strange weapon in her hand.

"She had a man-made weapon in her hand, then told me to stay still. Before I could react she shot something at me, it hit my ear." She now had a tear in her right ear where she'd been hit and a graze along the back of it. It was almost healed by now. "After that, I got angry and attacked her. But, I couldn't do anything. She grabbed me and forced me to the ground. From there.." Fayne winced once again, this was the worst part. She wished she could forget it. "She took out a knife and began to cut into me...slowly, and accurately. It felt like a life-time and I was powerless do anything against her." A shot of anger and frustration took over her, her lip curled in an unruly snarl. She hated that bitch and next time they met, she would regret the things she did.

Fayne's eyes remained glued to the ground, she couldn't bring herself to look at Noah. She didn't want to break down and wouldn't let herself. She was stronger than that. He released a howl to the skies, calling for Deuce. Fayne hoped Deuce could help. She needed to heal quickly so she could find someone who could teach her how to fight. Right now, she wasn't even capable of defending herself against one Luperci. The silver female didn't catch the dirty look Noah threw at her. But, he was right she shouldn't act like this was nothing because it wasn't. "I hope so. There's something that I have to take care of."

A few minutes passed before the healer arrived. Fayne lifted her gaze to the snow white Luperci who had a variety of items with her. She was a stunning creature. Fayne didn't really know anything about the healing arts and had no clue that her wounds could be helped to heal. "Hello." Fayne didn't answer, she didn't want to repeat the occurrences for fear of not being able to contain her emotions. The two-legged female came to kneel by her side, asking to touch the wound. Fayne gave a slight nod and looked away. She knew that the touch to come would probably be painful and she wasn't looking forward to it.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread