Give Yourself Some Time
[html]
OOC: Lol, she'll be completely clueless. She's a derp about that stuff. X3 They'd be cute together though and I think she likes him :3 / +500

Fayne's were planted on Noah's monstrous paws, unable to look at the healer while she examined her wounds and unable to look Noah in the eyes. She was in her own mental trap, wanting to stay strong and cage in the flurry of emotions that were dangerously close to escaping. She glanced up at the silver heathen every now and then, noting the distress in his expression as he watched Deuce intently. Her own eyes mimicked his, she didn't want to cause so much worry among her pack members.

A low growl escaped Noah once she finished explaining what happened causing Fayne's ears to flatten on her head, such a powerful and intimidating sound. Despite the angry growl, his following words were soothing and calm. Fayne looked up at him, the question he asked caused the blonde's face to pop into her head. It was an omen that would haunt her until she went back to defeat that monster. Her eyes reflected the fear she was feeling at the thought, Amy. A small whine whispered from her throat and she averted her gaze back to his paws. "Amy Sunders...she's a monster." Fayne's words were a trembling whisper, she was trying so hard to contain herself in front of her two pack members. Dangerously close to breaking down. It's one thing to think about it when you're by yourself, but the reality of it all hit harder when pack mates reacted to the situation.

While the two conversed, Deuce was inspecting her wounds. She could feel the woman's hands come close to touching it, the sensation of hands hovering over it was enough to make her flinch. As Deuce spoke, Fayne glanced over at her, heading her words. The white woman rummaged through her bag and took out various items, one being a berry which she was told to consume. Fayne sniffed it first, it had an unpleasant aroma. She hesitated, listening to Duece explain what it was. Barberry, it would help her so she had to eat it. Silver lips came to lap up the small berry and a bitter flavor exploded on her tongue causing her to wince. She just wanted to spit it out. Though, she forced it down as quickly as she could.

A moment later, and Noah was running in the off into the pack lands to fetch some water. Fayne's gaze focused on Deuce as she threw a question at her. It was a welcomed distraction from the thoughts in her head. A slight smile came onto her face, thinking of her wonderful pack. "Well, lately I've been trying to improve my hunting. I want to be able to provide for the pack and make them proud." Fayne had been feeling a sense of uselessness while she let the wound heal. She really couldn't do much at all right now, she was useless. A look of shame came to her face which she tried to hide with another smile.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread