Give Yourself Some Time
[html]

WC:3+

The white colorless women wanted to hold the she wolf, and tell her that she would be okay. Though Decue knew that touching her would send her though waves of pain, this was not what the healer would want. She gave a soft nod, as the she wolf listening to what the grey lady had said she was doing. ”Have you put any thought into a family?” Deuce stood up; bring her feet under her as she looked over the she wolf. She looked around looking for Noah.
Once the silver male came back with what his mother had sent him after, water. ”Is she going to be okay?” Noah looked at the grey lady, with his mismatched blue eyes glow with panic. The silver male moved to the side of the lady, his heart actually seeming to thaw out and soften up for Fayne. ”We will make Amy pay. I will be talking to Zalen about this matter. “ Noah spoke stiffly about the matter.

Deuce made her move. ”Noah, come over here. It’s time. “ The Rhiannon Queen spoke in a commanding voice, though the tone was smooth and caring. Taking her bag and sitting it down, as she started her process of work. Taking a cloth out of her bag, she handed it to Noah. ”Clean her cuts son. While, I prepare the tonics that we will be using.”

Noah took the cloth in his good hand as he softly took his stub and offered it up to the grey lady. ”Please trust me Fayne. I don’t want to hurt you.” The silver male wasn’t sure he could ever psychically hurt anyone. Maybe with his words, yes…however the Sawtooth King did not want to bring her any pain. Noah would not verbally admit to it, but there was feeling for him that he pushed to keep away. The monster was not ready to go down that path and land with a broken heart just yet…if ever.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread