Give Yourself Some Time
[html]
OOC: Yay! Welcome back. <3 / +518

Fayne was relieved by the incoming questions while they waited for Noah to return and the berry to take effect. Deuces next question caught her off guard, ears perking intently towards her. She couldn't help her tail from thumping slightly behind her. A family was one of thoughts she often had floating around in her skull. A bright smile came to her as she looked up at the white healer. "Yes. I would love to have a family. I think about it from time to time." Like, before she went to bed or when she sat in her beloved meadow and let her mind wander. She may have achieved this goal by now if she could be more forward about it. Dealing with males was never her strong suite. The healer's mismatched eyes gazed over the silver wolf's body, probably planning on what would be done. Fayne looked at her own wound not at all looking forward to it. Soon, Noah's footsteps could be heard hurriedly running towards them, the water sloshing around in the bucket he carried. She smiled up at him as he came to kneel at her side, tail wagging harder at the sight of him. He had panic in his eyes.

Fayne craned her neck to give the silver heathen a nudge hoping he would calm down. It was her that was going to be in a world of hurt after all. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." At least she hoped she would. Eyes narrowed as he spoke of Amy. She would definitely pay and it would be by Fayne's claws and teeth. The small wolf nuzzled Noah again reassuring him that it would be done. "Yes. She won't get away with it." Fayne hadn't even spoken to Zalen about the attack...maybe she should have. But it was her goal to not have her family worried about her so much. So many worried eyes over her was becoming a burden but at the same time they were all helping her through this and she was beyond grateful for each of her pack brothers and sisters.

Eyes darted to Deuce as she spoke and the poor fae couldn't help but gulp. It was time and that meant pain for her. Worry filled her eyes while her mind told her she had to be strong and deal with it. It would be worth it in the end. The healer's bag was rummaged through and items were exchanged between the two wolves. The whole time Fayne was hoping they might take a little longer, but as soon as the cloth was handed to Noah they were ready. She raised her head to meet his charming blue eyes and nodded at his statement. "I do trust you." Then she turned away not wanting to see his hands touch her. "I'm ready." In reality she wasn't but she wouldn't let either of them know that. Her body had become rigid waiting for the touch to come, eyes austere, and tail laying limp behind her.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread