hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

OOC here!

She felt uncomfortable, or, a better word for it, unsafe, as she stood about a yard away from the door that she quietly shut behind her. The idea of Luperci living in houses that were made by humans, whom which died out generations ago, which was left to rot in the elements and to be reclaimed by nature, was not something that the fawn supported. She saw only a few homes in her lifetime, and besides the D’Neville and the building she stood in at that moment, were crumpled, caved in, barely showing any signs that it once stood tall and was capable of protecting life and hearth. Sparrow managed to spare some of her attention upon the interior, but when she spotted no signs of impending collapsing, in fact showing great conditions, she became less inclined to leave, especially when Myrika stepped out of one of the rooms.

“The reading? It has, um, been going great… Lots of letters, and, um, words. A-all has vowels. Similar sounds, h-hard to decide.” She was terrible as conversation most of the time, but it was worse because of the anxiety that now went through her. When more nervous than usual, she spoke in snippets, sometimes even speaking nonsense that had only meaning to her. Sparrow became silent for a quick moment, and asked quietly, “I-is there somewhere we can speak…? No one? I… um, yeah.” Again, she was lost for words, her mind unable to tell her what to say to get her point across to the woman.

The fawn sighed raggedly at herself, hands fluttering nervously to her mane, her movements a tad bit jerky than usual. “Somewhere, a-alone, yeah…”

<style type="text/css">
.papotes .space {float:right; height:480px; width:260px;}
.papotes b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b330c; text-shadow:#5e4936 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.papotes p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.papotes {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:625px; min-width:500px; background-color:#d1a377; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kt8N3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5e4936; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5e4936; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify;}
.papotes .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread