hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 309

She still felt sorry—for dragging her tail here, for making Myrika feel anxious over her—but, she remained silent, to show at least she’ll outwardly comply with her on that, and cause more grief that she had already caused without thinking about it. “…Yeah, hurt. That’s why... He was one, after-“ She cut herself off, realizing that she was getting too personal for her own good. Sparrow would have regretted things even further if they were to discuss Marcel, wanting no one to know about him and what he had done, not even Vesper; yes, the fawn’s sister knew his face, but she did not know the mind behind the mask. “Bad blood. Lots of wounds. That’s why I changed,” she said, somewhat curtly and with a bit of spite, though it was not directed towards the Consul.

She glanced up when Myri mentioned her own mother, though she looked at her face than her eyes. “Sorry. She would be proud, don’t know what she misses. Good daughter.” She wished she could have said the same support for herself, but thus far, she’d done Winter no justice, one day, perhaps. She was surprised, though, that the tawny one lacked her mother; she imagined children without such love would be cold, not knowing the warmth. Again, she was trumped, but was glad that Myrika was as kind as she was.

“Talking… would be good,” she said in agreement, becoming slightly less nervous now that she spit out what was eating her. “Does it feel bad…normally?” she asked, trying to focus on the feeling she had when she changed for the first time—some force that she could not describe. For a moment, she thought she may have grasped it, but her concentration fluttered and loss the feeling. But, again she focused, using their conversation to keep back her fear.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Morgana

<style>
.sparrowaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VQloe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#c8cac7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#898a89; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrowaly-1 b {color:#8e454e; }
.sparrowaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrowaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrowaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrowaly-1 .wordcount {color:#898a89; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #898a89; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread