hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

Myrika is by Aly!

The redhead frowned, nodding. She could not imagine her first shift as anything other than the pleasant experience it had been. She could no longer remember if it was her or Cassie who had assumed the two-legged form first, but she knew Kharma must have been there for the both of them. It saddened her to think Sparrow and others like her might have had no support whatsoever. It sounded like there was more than blood and wounds behind the dust-hued woman's anguish, but Myri did not press.

Thanks, Myri said, smiling. She wasn't sure if Rachias would be proud of her -- she didn't know Rachias well enough to say what would have made her proud in the first place. Maybe her mother would have wanted a daughter more devoted to the Lykoi blood? Myri could always wonder, but she did not think she'd ever know. It never hurts, normally. Some Luperci I've known say when you're really hurt is when it hurts -- so it makes sense it would've hurt your first time, Myrika explained. But it really shouldn't hurt now, honestly. I promise. Myri had never heard of a Luperci who just hurt when they shifted -- she doubted such a phenomenon would manifest in Sparrow anyway.

Do you want me to show you? Maybe if you watch, the hybrid suggested, though she did not know whether this would cause further anguish to Sparrow.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread