hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
[html]

now i feel like this post is too wordy ; ;

Word Count → 436

Her smile wobbled a bit on her face as her bones continued to make the noises, the transformation itself barely felt and unimportant compared to what she heard. But, she continued on anyway, never considering for a moment to stop now that she had started. If she suddenly lost her nerve and tried to put a halt to the process, would she remain in some sort of contorted form, trapped between bi-pedal and four-legged? No, she did not allow herself to image such a shape, knowing with her luck her body would somehow do something stupid and mess up the morph. She imaged herself running, just simply running across an open field, perhaps the Waste itself, dirt flying from beneath her paws. She wasn’t going anywhere in particular in her mind; she wasn’t running away from someone or something, she was running to run. The thought brought the smile to a further stretch that seemed to be worn of frowning.

She felt the shifts of her inner support as they moved and shrank, most of the creaks and cracks silencing except for a choice few, and overall her whole body became tinier than it already was. Limbs thinned out until they were lithe, long for her body but barely adding any height to her. Though her tail receded a little in length, its fur remained long as ever, as if a fluffy cloud hanged from the end of her body. The shoulders up were the last to change, muzzle somewhat thickening out a bit, and a wolfish face upon a coyote’s small body became more apparent. Finally, she felt things begin to settle and stop, and the changing paused, then she realized it must have been over. That was all there was.

Sparrow carefully shook herself, similar to what would do if they were covered with water, and took a few delicate steps forward. It was strange, to see the world from a familiar viewpoint that she had not seen through in a while. She glanced at Myrika, whom was still taller than her, though the difference was more minimal. She was quiet, unsure what to say next, or for that matter, what to do; she achieved what she wanted, and seemed to be at a lost now that she had turned. She approached the tawny hybrid closer, and touched her nose to her shoulder, just the slightest of contact. “Thank you, Myrika… You just don’t know how much this means to me,” she said quietly, a bit embarrassed about how dramatic her words sounded, but they were the only ones she could come up with.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Morgana

<style>
.sparrowaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VQloe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#c8cac7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#898a89; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrowaly-1 b {color:#8e454e; }
.sparrowaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrowaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrowaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrowaly-1 .wordcount {color:#898a89; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #898a89; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread