Your memory never fades
[html]
[/html]Tayui had been wandering around the AniWayan packlands for weeks now. She hadn’t left because she had nowhere else to go. She’d headed south to areas to which she had never yet ventured and met a few canines. For the most part, the southern lands were quite empty and the winds were strong. She returned to the fringes of AniWaya a few days later, not sure what else to do. Before, she’d had a purpose: for two years, she’d been possessed by a drive and a motivation that delivered her to darkness and back again. She always knew there was much farther she could fall and it had always been a struggle not to go down a road from which she could never return. Now, she almost regretted it. Boredom would kill her, not old age—she was sure of it.

The sudden sound of a howl, summoning her, was shocking—but welcome. She recognized the sound to be Anu’s voice, a most appreciated reprieve from the nothingness and monotony of her life. She was quick to find the source and there, she found Anu. It was not yet completely dark, but that was no matter to a wolf. Anu waited, standing there—for her.

“Anu,” she said. “It’s good to see you again. I’ve been bored out of my mind. Here to deliver me from evil?” she joked, grinning.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread