Your memory never fades
[html]

There was nothing else to say in order to explain what had happened and why she stood before her friend with such a heavy heart. Anu could simply not do what the pack had needed her to do. Tayui did something that Anu did not expect, she moved in towards her and brought a forearm up to comfort her. Just as if they both stood in their Optime form, Anu felt the given concern and leaned into her slightly as she had wanted her to a moment before.

She had been in the same position, she had stood where Anu stood now. The former Dreamer hadn't known that Tayui had done that. If she had been told before it slipped through her memory. The pale woman was right, it was hard to do and she at this moment was unsure if she would be able to make it through the transition.

Tayui spoke, and her words caused the silver tipped wolfess to shake her head. No, there was nothing that anyone could have done to stop the chain of events that led to her standing before her friend as a loner. Something Anu had never expected to be again in her life. It is for the best. I just never thought this would happen. I feel betrayed, but I know need to understand... Anu tried to explain. She knew Savina had not left to hurt her.

Exhaustion overcame her, and she leaned her face and forehead into the neck and shoulder of the other woman. 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread