Your memory never fades
[html]
[/html]Tayui felt Anu shake her head, her fur moving against Tayui's pelt in the motion. Tayui moved back to give Anu some more space. Even though she wanted to help, it was difficult to read her expression when she was so close to her. Plus, she wanted to give her friend some space; after Shadowed Sun had disbanded, the only ones she’d wanted to see were Vedr and Agani. She’d spent some time living—or, existing (she hadn’t been all that alive or awake then)—in the same house as Vedr, wasting her days away. Would Anu be the same? She didn’t know.

Even though she’d retreated, she still tried to make Anu feel like she was close and there for her. With pleading eyes, she searched Anu’s visage, hoping to catch her eyes. After Anu spoke, Tayui moved closer again and felt Anu sink into her fur. Anu felt so exhausted—her entire body felt heavy. Tayui knew the feeling.

“Surely it wasn’t on purpose—I mean, it wasn’t, right? I… I don’t know what to say other than I’m sorry.” She didn’t know if it was on purpose and she didn’t want to sound like an ass if it was. She didn’t know what to say anymore. It wasn't fair.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread