Your memory never fades
[html]oh Anu, trying to make a joke.

It was her choice, and yet it was all wrapped up in circumstances beyond her control. She spoke the words and yet there were things playing along in the background that caused her to say them. Anu felt like a puppet on the end of strings. She wished so hard that the outcome would be something else and yet the path to achieve it was filled with craters created by others. They were all subjected to the actions of those around them, Anu was no different then anyone else. She needed to remember that; she was experienced enough to do so. Where was the immaturity coming from?

Tayui spoke, allowing the other wolfess to lean into her and held the slight weight sturdily. No, no of course it wasn’t on purpose. She was right. None of what had happened was on purpose. It simply hurt, and she needed to place the blame on something or someone and she could not hold it all. It had been spread thickly on her heart, but couldn’t she give it to someone else for just a moment?

Anu shook her head once more, feeling the fur of her crown rub up against the paler crest of the female’s shoulder blade. No, of course it wasn’t. Her tone was soft, accepting of Tayui’s sympathy and thoughts and appreciative. Thank you Tayui. I didn’t know who else to talk to. She moved out of the warmth that came from the other female, searching for her face and giving a small smile. With all the hurtful feelings there was still a great relief that was felt, a freedom given by the disbandment.

What will I say to you now? I have no home to offer. She spoke with a surrendering laugh, allowing the helplessness come to her as well as the fatigue. If she wasn’t going to offer Crimson Dreams as a home for Tayui, where would the conversation go? Anu did not how to solve any of her problems. Anu did not know what she was worth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread