Your memory never fades
[html] sorry for the wait! i think my writing flow has returned!

Blue eyes watched the other woman, her smile was forced and fragile. There was heartache breaking apart the thin black lines of her lips, a struggle that consisted of more then the problems Anu had brought to her. Anu had wished to solve her wandering, she had wanted to give Tayui something that a mother and wolf of their experience deserved. To rest, to live the rest of their days at peace and without the conflict that the past had built within them. That was what Crimson Dreams had been to Anu, and had she thrown that away? Had fear made her toss aside the life she had wanted? The life she had offered to Tayui weeks before.

It was a turmoil that would haunt her for some time.

Their bodies remained close. Anu felt a great needed comfort by the gentle graze of her pale fur against her own, knowing that she was not alone. Despite her son’s presence there was a hollowness that she only felt filled by another with the same experience. A friend that understood. She was grateful she had known where to find Tayui.

You can not stay here, alone. She spoke, her tone lighter and yet more of a whisper. There was nothing left to shroud her intention or her care that she felt towards the other fey. Come with me. If Tayui’s words had been not only to comfort the grieving woman, but to assure that they would find something more… then Anu meant to solidify that intent.

There was no plan, or place that Anu had yet to find. There was no deliverance to her place of pure contentment and happiness. Previously she had offered to bring her to a sanctuary. Now she only asked that they walked through the chaos together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread