This fire burns inside of me
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

You're free to post wherever - this thread is mainly a formality due to the fact that we only allow IC joiners Smile

She could never be angry with a child that came back to her. She felt this way about most pack members as well - if they ever left, she could accept it...and she would welcome them back if they chose to grace Anathema with their presence again. It was understood that canines each had their own agenda and their own lives - it was foolish to expect them to always live in one place all the time and to keep them from leaving or tell them that they could not return should they go. How could one devote themselves to a pack and idea and be certain that they would never, ever leave it?

Many things had changed since Scorpius had left Anathema, but her love for him had not diminished. There had been times that she had been rough on the boy, so rough that she had questioned herself when he had disappeared...but here he was. Perhaps she had not done as bad a job as she thought, either, because he appeared to be breathing and in one piece. The red-eyed boy took her into a hug and she returned it just as eagerly, coming forward and resting her head over his shoulder. Her tail moved almost in circles now, it waved so vigorously.

He had word of Ravesque, and she listened carefully as she pulled back from the hug. He didn't seem pleased that his father had chosen to follow him, but Naniko had not asked him to. She wanted to make that clear. "I did not command Ravesque to tail you - that's something he must have done on his own. I'm assuming the two of you parted ways, though, as he's not here now..." Which was perfectly fine with her. The Angela had felt a bit betrayed when her lover and Scorpius' father had left the pack, and her, behind without a second thought. She had thought that of all wolves, Ravesque would have valued pack life and valued his relationship with her.

Scorpius' words sounded almost like begging, and she straightened up to look at him. "You know as well as anyone that you're welcomed back. Especially as family...my family. There have been many changes to the pack, some I'm not sure you'll really care for..but we are still Anathema. Your home, and mine. You need not prove anything to me now, son, but in the following weeks I hope that you'll do well here again and regain your place in the ranks. Make me proud, like you just have by returning. Was it a shock to have to do all of your own hunting and fishing?" She motioned for him to follow her into the packlands, turning to begin to pad back toward Howling Caverns.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread