M - this is my song
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:: 000 - Oh snips first official post back at Souls!!! I hope it’s okay that it’s marked M. Please do not feel the need to match my length, I just needed to start somewhere and I kind of got carried away to get a feel for Palay. Tongue

She ran. Seal point paws carried her as fast as possible through the thick forest, the breath of her enemies seeping into her nares and almost driving her into hysteria. They snapped their jaws behind her ankles and tail, dull claws beat at her turned back, spurning her faster and faster away from familiar territory. There were 5 of them in hot pursuit under the oath of the Ice Queen. In her mind’s eye she replayed the icy glare from Kila that sent her to her fate. “Chase her out or kill her if she resists. If she stays, Taro dies.” Palaydrian chose life, chose her brother’s life, and bolted. The bitch could have Sylven…poor Syl who would never know what truly happened, nobody would. To them she was sure Kila would elaborate some story about how their sister got killed in a tragic accident, or worse, decided to abandon them. Clear your head! Her breaths were shallow and labored now. Drin didn’t know how much longer she could keep up sprinting. 5 against 1, she had to make the river or die trying.

They were getting closer, taking turns leading the chase, loving every moment of feeding off their quarry’s fear. Arlo was the first to get within reach of her, and the pack mentality raging with testosterone and the sweet smell of heat almost drove him insane. He projected himself off a rock and easily knocked her over on impact. A stunned Palaydrian watched her world spin with her tail tucked between her legs as she somersaulted to the ground, belly exposed to the sky. She tried to roll over, but wasn’t fast enough. Arlo’s jaws came down to her neck. A firm grip and a warning growl, anymore tighter and her windpipe would be in trouble. “Let go of me!” She gasped, but he was relishing in this moment, allowing his growl to grow even more aggressive. “Ah but you smell too good to let go little Princess…how about a taste…” he rasped between his teeth and her fur as he tried to get in position to mount her. Drin immediately tried to recoil away from him by shaking her head to and fro and bucking her back. His grip only tightened in a nasty snarl, and now it was getting harder to breathe. As the light started getting cloudy and dark in the corners of her rolling eyes she knew what she had to do. There is nothing to fear, just be free. She assured herself, the others were almost there and this was her only chance of escape.

1...2…thr- her eyes became black, a gift from the demon kiss Syliat shared with all of Fawn’s offspring, Luperci. And suddenly Arlo couldn’t hold onto Palaydrian’s thickening neck. His teeth carved a shallow gash on her neck, but he was no match for her now. In secui form she knocked him back with a hateful bark and looking more feral than ever, she took off at an even faster speed leaving the band of 5 in her dust. 12 yards, 20, 48, 100…she was at the river, they were gone and the water washed away the blood along with her intoxicating musk.

I will call myself Soul. Palaydrian had been walking for days perhaps weeks from the New Brunswick border searching for any sign of the fabled lands she had only dreamed of. Something, intuition maybe, told her she was heading in the right direction…or at least getting closer to the roots of her self-proclaimed surname. The new lands she had ventured into proved to be abundant and at least she had the knowledge that if need be, she could survive by herself. The femme had just recently made a kill of an unlucky grouse and was enjoying the last edibles when a scent caught her attention. Immediately her hackles rose. Could they have followed me here? The scab now healing on her neck tickled with the memory of Arlo’s canines. “No…” she blew out, “this is something else.” The yearling stuck her nose into the wind and breathed the odor deep into her lungs, tasting the essence of strangers. She was close to a pack land. Drin’s heart sped up as she licked her bloodied maw and cautiously followed the scent.

Her seal points carried her to where the scent was heavy and thick. It was the urine of an Alpha perfuming the ground and invading her senses. Is this smart…she mused, knowing full well that without a pack she would eventually get lonely, the primal instinct of family and faction were still strong in her blood. Maybe someone here will recognize my name…these have to be the lands. I’m tired of running. Two-toned oculars peered into the wood at the border. The forest was alive with foreign smell, her heat scent now permeating in the air, but with all that activity, the surrounding area was vacant. It’s now or never. She closed her one sea green and marred gold eye and tilted her head to the sky to let forth a silky howl. Her mother always said she was born to be a singer. Oh Izrian…don’t weep for your daughter. I’ll find you again some day. Palaydrian finished her melancholy song and waited at the border to her new destiny beyond.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread