Protect and serve
Once Aylu was gone and Honrin was alone again he would be able to feel remorse and hopelessness for his curse, the child had not yet figured out the key to adopting somebody into the small circle of people that his emotions remained around. He hadn't worked out that it was love that would switch on that command in his brain. His ears twitched as they remembered vaguely the sensation of being interested and curious. Honrin knew what he was supposed to feel like though and was able to supply a very weak imitation of it,

"Yes. My sisters and mother." A extremely faint smile made its way to his face, his family was the only thing that could let him truly feel. Honrin looked back at Emmett who was still very displeased with Aylu being in the stables and let Honrin know this by bearing his teeth again. Pandemic was leaning against the side of her stall as far away from the stranger wolf as she could whilst the foal Salvia just looked interested at everything around her, she had not her family's caution and distrust of wolves,

"Only I can ride him. He won't let anybody else." The boy fidgited with his fur, "I don't want him to hate me too." His voice was gentle but firm even with its emotionless tone, taking Emmett's brutal nature from him would be like taking away a key part of his personality from him. He added at the end,

"Thank you for the offer though."

Messages In This Thread